SHIPPING | FAQ
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• Prices for our products and shipping are subject to change without notice.
• All orders are shipped via UPS. Shipping will be determined at check out. Please note that UPS does not deliver to APO/FPO/DPO addresses nor P.O. Boxes.
• Please allow 2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 5-7 business days for delivery (continental U.S. only). We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
• All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
We are not responsible for any return shipping charges unless the items are damaged or covered under our warranty program detailed below.
Contact us at email@example.com to initiate the return.
Manufacturer defects are rare and are typically limited to de-laminations and mis-drilled holes. Boards broken along the edge of the truck baseplate are the most common warranty inquiry in the industry, however, those breaks are nearly always the result of normal wear and tear.
If you think your deck was faulty by cause of manufacturer error please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Contact information (name, address, email and phone number)
- Photos of the broken deck (the more detail, the better).
- Where you purchased the product (shop name, website, etc).
- Any other useful information about the deck (pro model, graphic description, date purchased, etc).
We are NOT responsible for any return shipping costs or fees.
• By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
• All personal information is confidential and private. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms.
• Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
• To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
• If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service.